Nebosh IGC Course
Nebosh – International General Certificate, is aimed to provide knowledge and skills that are required to be implemented in your workplace. We deliver Nebosh course in Chennai, Vizag and in International locations. Nebosh IGC course is job oriented and entry level qualification for any industry to work as a safety professional.
Nebosh Course in Chennai
On successful completion, certainly the learners will be able to:
- Justify the need for health and safety improvements
- Advise employer on the duties towards health and safety in the workplace
- Help their organization manage contractors
- Maintain standards to implement a health and safety management system
- Positively influence health and safety culture and behavior
- They should carry out a general risk assessment of their workplace.
- Recognize workplace changes and their impacts and understand how to minimize these impacts.
- Develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements and know when to use a permit-to-work system.
- Take part in incident investigations
- Help their employer check the effectiveness of the health and safety management system through monitoring, auditing, and review.
Nebosh IGC – Open Book Examination
Anyone in charge of health and safety in the workplace will benefit from earning the NEBOSH – International General Certificate. Moreover, if you’re just beginning your career in health and safety, in other words, the Nebosh IGC Course is a great place to start. Nebosh IGC is now an Open Book Examination.
Minimum Standard of English Required.
NEBOSH urges that students will need to get a minimum standard of English for many NEBOSH courses.
Learners must have the ability to comprehend and understand the concepts in the program content and take examinations.
Check your LSRW Communication Skills. For more details, please contact us.
New Syllabus Module
The new syllabus module includes two units:
- IG1 – Management of Health and Safety
- IG2 – Risk Assessment
This new syllabus module provides a wide range of benefits for employees and organisations, including the ability to recognise and control workplace health and safety issues through advanced preventive measures and proper justification of risk factors based on international standards and regulations.
Managing health and safety is equally important as other business activities
This modern qualification combines activities, learning and interactive materials to provide you with an interesting and engaging experience. It focuses on key skills that means you can instantly apply the knowledge you gain and add value to your organisation.
The two-step assessment process, which checks what you know and can do, consists of: –
- An open book examination – 24 hours
- A practical risk assessment
|Courses||Registration Closing||Exam Date|
|Nebosh IGC – OBE||21-05-2022||06-07-2022|
|Nebosh IGC – OBE||15-07-2022||03-08-2022|
- Study Material
Part payment, Offline and Online payment options available
Online Payment options contains all major Credit/Debits cards, UPI, Payments Gateways and more.
Manavalan E, Grad IOSH, MSc. HSE, IDip OSH.
15 years of experience, worked in Aviation, Corporate safety services, Risk Assessment, HSE Audit/Training, Material development.
Approved Tutor : Nebosh – HSA | IGC | HSL | RAW