Basic First aid & Adult CPR
- HSI First Aid | CPR AED has been approved by the HSI Medical Advisory Board and reviewed by the HSI Advisory Council.
- Reflects the latest resuscitation science and treatment recommendations published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
- Conforms with the 2020 American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC and the annual Guidelines Update
What are the Course Entry Requirements?
The learner need to have a basic workplace knowledge and English language skills.
Course topics include:
- CPR and Defibrillation
- Assessment & Chest Compressions
- Rescue Breathing & Using a CPR Mask
- Opioid-Associated Emergency
- Relief of Choking
- Responding to External and Internal Bleeding
- Direct Manual Pressure & Bandaging
- Using a Tourniquet (Improvised and Commercial)
- Common Injuries
- Difficulty Breathing and Asthma
- Severe Allergic Reaction (Anaphylaxis)
- Heart Attack, Stroke and Seizure
- Diabetes and Hypoglycemia
- Heat and Cold Emergencies
- Bites and Stings
|Basic First Aid||10th May 2022||10th May 2022|
|Adult AED / CPR||11th May 2022||11th May 2022|
- Study Material
Part payment, Offline and Online payment options available
Online Payment options contains all major Credit/Debits cards, UPI, Payments Gateways and more
Q – How long does it take to get my certificate?
A– Usually it takes 20 working days from the date of your exam to get your certificates. However it may be delayed for any certain reasons as well.
Q – What is the admission process?
A – We have a 3-step online admissions process. Step 1 – Complete your simple application form on the first page of the website. or Click here to Book your Seat Step 2 – Your application will be reviewed, and our admissions team will notify you once your application has been shortlisted. Step 3 – Shortlisted candidates will receive a call or mail from our team. Final admissions offer will be granted upon payment of the fee and successful submission of the required documents.
Q – Do I get a wallet card?
A – There is not certificate in A4 sheet, you will get a wallet card. you may get in touch with us to know your certificate status on +91 9025802211
Manavalan E, Grad IOSH, MSc. HSE, IDip OSH.
15 years of experience, worked in Aviation, Corporate safety services, Risk Assessment, HSE Audit/Training, Material development.
Approved Tutor : Nebosh – HSA | IGC | HSL | RAW