As a manager, you must be aware of your health and safety responsibilities.
IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely is delivered using animated presentation through LMS. Iosh MS course V5.0 is designed for managers and supervisors from any domain/organization. Because it is specifically designed for the managers to accelerate on the ground actions for which they are held responsible since they are responsible for health and safety within their team.
Certainly, delegates can think about what they are learning – therefore they build confidence also energy level within them. Finally, put it into practice when they are back to their workplace.
- First of all, Score Fun Filled IOSH MS V5.0 Sessions, the art of learning by practice, hence for sure you will not get bored from the PowerPoint presentation.
- A 3 days course with minimum 22 hours face-to-face interaction covering the basics of health and safety management systems.
- A clear delegate workbook with sections for notes and Q & A sections, almost with numerous simple custom designed illustrations.
- Superior quality animated graphics presentations.
- Stepwise technical content for beginners, therefore, they understand what they need to know in the workplace.
- Explicit scenarios which the managers relate to the workplace/work environment.
- Finally, a range of ready-made resources, consequently training tools including a board game based on risk assessment, DVDs, and quizzes also used to make the learners engaged during the session.
Module 1: Introducing Managing Safely
Module 2: Assessing Risks
Module 3: Controlling Risks
Module 4: Understanding your responsibilities
Module 5: Identifying Hazards
Module 6: Investigating Accidents and Incidents
Module 7: Measuring Performance
Risk Assessment Practical