On the Day
24 Working Days
45 Working Days
Reg Fee Only*
Nebosh HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence?
Nebosh HSL course contributes to achieve organisation's objectives including finance, operations, complaince and governance. Nebosh HSE certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence helps to postively incfluence on organisation's performance. The Qualificaction focuses on the importance of health amp;and safety decision on day to day activity.
Nebosh HSL course improves moral, legal and financial benefits to the organisation, significanlty improves safety culture of the organisation by reducing injury and ill-health.
Is there any Entry Requirement to join Nebosh HSL Course ?
Luckily, There are no Entry Requirement to study NEBOSH HSL Course.
However, those who Nebosh safety course, it is suggested that the candidate must have minimum background in English, LSRW – Learning, Speaking, Reading, Writing skills in English, hence they can take Nebosh IGC exams positively.
- Nebosh International General Certificate
- Nebosh Certificate in Process Safety Management
Nebosh HSL Reflective Statment
The assessment is carried out in the form of reflective statement, to check the students awareness of how their skills, knowledge, attitude and behaviour may have effect on positve and negative health and safety performance
- NEBOSH HSL – 7 Hrs Class Room Training
- Private Study - 3 Hrs
Learners are assessed HSE's 5 Leadership Values throughout the course.
- building and promoting a shared H&S vision
- being considerate and responsive
- providing support and recognition
- promoting fairness and trust in relationships with others; amp;and
- encouraging improvement, innovation and learning.
To qualify Nebosh HSL Course – candidate has to achieve Grade of 100% for a Pass & 99% for a Refer
NEBOSH HSL has 1 unit, further divided into 3 elements:
Nebosh HSL 1
Health and Safety Leadership
- Foundation in Health and safety
- Human Failure and Decision Making