IGC 1, 2, 3
5 Days, 9:00 – 18:00
Reg Fee Only*
IRCA Certified ISO 45001 : 2018 OH&S Auditor/Lead Auditor-Training Course(IRCA PR 357)
POSHE brings IRCA-approved ISO 45001: 2018 Lead Auditor course Training in association with TVE Certifications Services Pvt Ltd., POSHE has a global recognition in providing internationally recognized health and safety training at the top class quality. We have complete solutions for your need to take a professional safety training or to deliver high-quality training for your employees – POSHE is bespoke in providing safety courses.
The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the leading professional body for management system auditors, the UK, Over 60,000 delegates attend IRCA certified training courses every year. IRCA has certified more than 14,750 auditors in over 150 countries worldwide. Many auditors accomplish certified courses to meet the training requirement for IRCA certification.
TVE CERT is an IRCA registered Training Organization. This OH&S Auditor / Lead Auditor – ISO 45001 : 2018 CQI / IRCA PR 357
The Fifteen learning objectives sets out in detail what delegates shall be able to execute by the end of the course. Delegates will need to determine acceptable performance in all the areas in order to successfully complete the course, the fifteen learning objectives are:
- Purpose, Benef its and Principles of ISO 45001 OHSMS
- Introduction to Auditing
- Certification & Accreditation
- ISO 45001 OHSMS Clarification of New Structure, Interpretation of standard in auditor perspective
- Legal & Other requirements
- Management of Audit Program
- Auditor Responsibilities
- Competence & Evaluation of Auditors
- Performing an Audit-Pre Audit Activities – Planning the Audit PART -I
- Performing an Audit-Pre Audit Activities – Planning the Audit PART II
- On-Site Audit Activities – Conducting the Audit PART -I
- On-Site Audit Activities – Conducting the Audit PART – II
- Audit Findings
- Audit Conclusions and Close Meetings
- Post Audit Activities – Reporting and Follow up the Audit
- Each day is divided into four sessions, two before lunch and two after lunch.
- The first session precedes the mid-morning break and the second follows mid-morning break.
- The afternoon sessions are similarly divided.
- Folders are divided into sections, one section per module.
- All overheads and material given during the course will be provided in your folder.
- The overheads are presented on the left hand side of the page and commentary, where appropriate is provided, on the right hand side of the page.
- You will need to allow sufficient time to read and understand the notes which have been provided.
All sessions are delegate interactive and delegate participation is encouraged. Delivery will include presentations by lecture, overhead and slide projection. There are numerous exercises and each activity is assessed as part of the overall candidature evaluation.
A model factory will be used and wherever possible practical illustrations will be given. All course presenters will have experience of H&S design and implementation, and have some experience of H&S certification and assessment. A live audit in a host organization (or an audit role play) will take place on day5 so as the delegates may demonstrate the skills learned and developed during the course
Expected Prior Knowledge
Delegates are expected to have prior knowledge on the following:
- Knowledge of Occupational health and safety management principles and concepts
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The purpose and benefits of an occupational health and safety management system.
- A basic knowledge of occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal and other requirements
- A basic awareness of common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislations and requirements. Commonly used OH&S terms and definitions as given in ISO 45001:2018