Reg Fee Only*
Rs. 10, 000
The level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work is ideal for freshers, or those who work in the industry and wish to become a First Aider at workplace to provide basic first aid to the victim to minimize the severity of the injury in an emergency situation.
Learners acquiring this qualification will have hands on experience in providing first aid for minor injuries, checking ABC, how to perform CPR, how to react in the situation.
What Does The Qualification Covers?
Unit 1: Emergency First Aid in the workplace
The learning outcomes are:
- understand the role and responsibilities of the first aider.
- be able to assess an incident.
- be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- be able to recognize and assist a casualty who is choking.
- be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding.
- be able to manage a casualty who is in shock.
- be able to manage a casualty with a minor injur.
One day 6 hours Classroom Training
Learners must undertake a practical assessment of their competence along with a short open response knowledge assessment, where learners are required to provide a short response to a prescribed series of questions.
had a very good experince in poshe solutions. They give good training for preparing NEBOSH exam.
Yep Its really a Worthy One,guys I have Completed the Nebosh IGC in a First Attempt.
Need to say that i had a wonderful training. daily mocktest to reduce the pressure over examinations.
POSHE Solutions PVT LTD
#1, 3rd Cross Street, Kasturibai Nagar, Sardar Patel Road,Adyar,
Chennai - 600 020
+91 90 2580 2211