Nebosh Health and Safety at Work – Course Description
Nebosh Health and Safety at Work Award, provides a knowledge on the common workplace hazards and how to deal with them. The risk assessment provides a foundation and skills required to carry out a workplace risk assessment practically.
On successful completion of this the learners will be able to:
- understand the significance of managing health and safety, ensuring
effective precautions in place to protect workers.
- workplace inspection, identifying common workplace hazards, evaluating risk.
- the suitable controls measures and
- understand the reasons for incidents happening at workplace
and how to investigate them.
New Syllabus Module for NEBOSH HSA
The new syllabus module for the NEBOSH HSA Course includes one unit:
- HSA1 – Health and Safety at Work
This new syllabus module provides a wide range of benefits for employer, as well as the employees, it provides an understanding of general work place issues, assessing risks and applying suitable control measures. The course also helps to understand why accidents happen, the ways to investigate.