The level 2 award in HABC fire and safety course is targeted for a person involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. Whereas, this qualification is designed for professional includes managers, supervisors, team leaders, fire wardens (marshals), ERT members and staff working any environment where there is a potential risk of fire. Moreover, learners acquiring this qualification will experience that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace.
In other words, learners will recognize the consequence of a fire in any workplace and the ways to control fire.
On successful completion of this the learners will be able to:
· Carry out their designated duties relating to fire safety as well as emergency procedures at the workplace.
· Advise on legislation on fire safety in the workplace.
· Help in developing safety management system.
· Identify the principles of risk assessments.
· Develop the emergency procedures upon fire.
· Admit knowledge on hazards and promote risk control methods.
What are the Level 2 Award in HABC Fire and safety requirements?
To register for this qualification, learners are required to meet the following entry requirements: be 14 years of age or above
Highfield Qualifications recommends the following as proof of a learner’s identity:
- a valid passport (any nationality)
- another photographic ID card, e.g. employee ID card, student ID card, travel card etc.
Level 2 Award in Fire Safety Principles covers the Fire Triangle
- Common causes
- Fire spread methods
- Active and Passive Protection methods.
- Understand the hazards and risk associated with fire in the workplace.
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace.
- Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work.
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden.
Level 2 Fire safety, gives a sound knowledge about the basic fire safety principles and the precautions required to protect fire in the workplace.
The assessment consists of Multiple Choice Questions, once you start the assessment you must complete it within 90 minutes. The question paper has 40 questions; the question paper covers the entire syllabus covering questions from each element.
To qualify HABC Fire safety Course – learner must achieve Minimum of 60% to Pass(24 Question out of 40)
|Courses||Registration Closing||Exam Date|
Part payment, Offline and Online payment options available
Online Payment options contains all major Credit/Debits cards, UPI, Payments Geteways and more
How the Assessments are Conducted?
The Assessments are MCQ type, followed by training assessment is conducted on the same day.
How many days to get my certificate ?
Upon successful completion, It usually take 30 working days to get your certificate in hand.
Manavalan E, Grad IOSH, MSc. HSE, IDip OSH.
15 years of experience, worked in Aviation, Corporate safety services, Risk Assessment, HSE Audit/Training, Material development.
Approved Tutor : Nebosh – HSA | IGC | HSL | RAW
Learner who have successfully completed Fire safety course can take IOSH MS or Nebosh IGC as their career progression.