Nebosh International General Certificate is aimed to provide knowledge and skills which is required to implement in your workplace.
On successful completion of this the learners will be able to:
• Justify the need for health and safety improvements
• Advise employer on the duties towards health and safety in the workplace
• Help their organization to manage contractors
• Maintain standards to implement health and safety management system
• Positively influence health and safety culture and behavior
• Carry out a general risk assessment of their workplace
• Recognize workplace changes and their impacts and understand how to minimize these impacts
• Develop basic safe systems of work that include emergency arrangements and know when to use a permit-to-work system
• Take part in incident investigations
• Help their employer check the effectiveness of the health and safety management system through monitoring, auditing and review.
New Syllabus Module for NEBOSH IGC
The new syllabus module for the NEBOSH IGC Course includes two units:
- IG1 – Management of Health and Safety
- IG2 – Risk Assessment
This new syllabus module provides a wide range of benefits for employees and organisations, including the ability to recognise and control workplace health and safety issues through advanced preventive measures and proper justification of risk factors based on international standards and regulations.