POSHE brings IRCA-approved courses in association with TVE Certifications Services Pvt Ltd.,
POSHE has a global recognition in providing internationally recognized health and safety training at the top class quality.
We have complete solutions for your need to take a professional safety training or to deliver high-quality training for your employees - POSHE is bespoke in providing safety courses.
The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the leading professional body for management system auditors, the UK, Over 60,000 delegates attend IRCA certified training courses every year. IRCA has certified more than 14,750 auditors in over 150 countries worldwide. Many auditors accomplish certified courses to meet the training requirement for IRCA certification.
The Eight learning objectives sets out in detail what delegates shall be able to execute by the end of the course. Delegates will need to determine acceptable performance in all the areas in order to successfully complete the course, the eight learning objectives are:
- Understand the scope and fields of application of the OH& S management systems and standards and where applicable, other criteria and standards against which an audit could be performed.
- Understand the techniques available, process and principles of risk assessment and their significance in the process of self-regulation for all OH& S requirements.
- Identify the requirements of the OH& S management system standards against which an audit is to be performed.
- Explain the differences between the OH& S management system standards and the international standards for Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditors in the context of OH& S management systems audits.
- Explain the rationale supporting the implementation of OH& S management systems or the integration of OH& S requirements into existing management systems.
- Plan, prepare, perform and report both verbally and in writing an audit of the management and operation of an organization in accordance with the requirements of established relevant audit criteria.
- Collect and analyze evidence, exercising objectivity, and make and communicate decisions of the significance of observations made
- Each day is divided into four sessions, two before lunch and two after lunch.
- The first session precedes the mid-morning break and the second follows mid-morning break.
- The afternoon sessions are similarly divided.
- Folders are divided into sections, one section per module.
- All overheads and material given during the course will be provided in your folder.
- The overheads are presented on the left hand side of the page and commentary, where appropriate is provided, on the right hand side of the page.
- You will need to allow sufficient time to read and understand the notes which have been provided.
All sessions are delegate interactive and delegate participation is encouraged. Delivery will include presentations by lecture, overhead and slide projection.
There are numerous exercises and each activity is assessed as part of the overall candidature evaluation.
A model factory will be used and wherever possible practical illustrations will be given. All course presenters will have experience of H&S design and implementation, and have some experience of H&S certification and assessment. A live audit in a host organization (or an audit role play) will take place on day5 so as the delegates may demonstrate the skills learned and developed during the course
TVE CERT is an IRCA registered Training Organization. This OH&S Auditor / Lead Auditor - OHSAS 18001:2007(A17824)Training Course is registered by the IRCA
Expected Prior Knowledge
Delegates are expected to have prior knowledge on the following:
- Knowledge of Occupational health and safety management principles and concepts
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle.
- The purpose and benefits of an occupational health and safety management system.
- A basic knowledge of occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal and other requirements
- A basic awareness of common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislations and requirements. Commonly used OH&S terms and definitions as given in OHSAS 18001
- Knowledge of the requirements of OHSAS 18001 which may be gained by completing an IRCA certified OH&S management foundation training course or equivalent.
- Training Programs are handled by Highly Experienced and IRCA Qualified Lead Auditors.
- The Batches once committed will not be cancelled
- 3 Fully Equipped Training Hall.
5 Days Start Time 09:00; Finish Time 18:00
There is a 2 hours close book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)