1Hr Risk Assessment
60 Working Days
Reg Fee Only*
Who can take IOSH Managing Safely?
IOSH Managing Safely is delivered using animated presentation through LMS. Iosh MS course V5.0 is designed for managers and supervisors from any domain/organization. Because it is specifically designed for the managers to accelerate on the ground actions for which they are held responsible since they are responsible for health and safety within their team. Certainly, delegates can think about what they are learning – therefore they build confidence also energy level within them. Finally, put it into practice when they are back to their workplace.
IOSH Managing Safely
A new dimension for health and safety training:
- First of all, Score Fun Filled IOSH MS V5.0 Sessions, the art of learning by practice, hence for sure you will not get bored from the PowerPoint presentation.
- A 3 days course with minimum 22 hours face-to-face interaction covering the basics of health and safety management systems.
- A clear delegate workbook with sections for notes and Q & A sections, almost with numerous simple custom designed illustrations.
- Superior quality animated graphics presentations.
- Stepwise technical content for beginners, therefore, they understand what they need to know in the workplace.
- Explicit scenarios which the managers relate to the workplace/work environment.
- Finally, a range of ready-made resources, consequently training tools including a board game based on risk assessment, DVDs, and quizzes also used to make the learners engaged during the session.
Upon successful completion of the assessment, IOSH MS Certification Awarded for Qualified Delegates.
What does the course cover?
IOSH Managing Safely courses in Chennai covers the health and safety management system basics, furthermore the responsibilities of a health and safety manager and common workplace hazards and a risk assessment project based on your theory/board game/workplace.
IOSH Managing Safely covers:
Module 1: Introducing Managing Safely
Module 2: Assessing Risks
Module 3: Controlling Risks
Module 4: Understanding the responsibilities
Module 5: Identifying Hazards
Module 6: Investigating Accidents and Incidents
Module 7: Measuring Performance
Had a very good experince in poshe solutions. They give good training for preparing NEBOSH exam.
Yep Its really a Worthy One,guys I have Completed the Nebosh IGC in a First Attempt.
Need to say that i had a wonderful training. daily mocktest to reduce the pressure over examinations.
POSHE Solutions PVT LTD #1, 3rd Cross Street, Kasturibai Nagar, Sardar Patel Road,Adyar, Chennai - 600 020
+91 90 2580 2211